December 17, 2013

Drifted



Turns out I'm still broken
Turns out I'm still sad
Turns out I'm still longing
Defeated deep inside

I'm speechless and full of words at the same time
Never thought I'd feel like surrendering your presence in my life

This is me
Knowing we've drifted way too far to be rescued
But now I don't really know where to go from here

Turns out I'm still hung up
Turns out I'm still crushed
Turns out I'm still feeding
The leech that leaves me empty

I'm dead numb and heartbroken at the same time
Never though I'd face tomorrow with someone else by my side
This is me
Alone on the road to face a new beginning
Come what may, I have no choice but to keep hopes up

The ashes blind me
But I don't really care
The waves caressing
This lonely heart of mine
It will take time to see again
Ive just began clearing the rain

0 comments: