July 7, 2013

Chasing Memories

 
I’ve had so much of you
Breathe in every single part of you
I hold the back of your dreams
Cradle you to sleep all night

I’ve so much love for you
That this heart breaks in two
I can’t stand days without you near
To see your face so close to mine

I just want to hold you near right now
If all I have’s the price to pay then say so
I don’t even have a picture of you to cry on
I don’t even know how to reach you even through dreams

Fall asleep beside me again
The sensation has long been forgotten
And I don’t want that to happen
No, not this way
No, not ever

Let me in not one more time
All I want is all of you
I know it’s too much to do
But it’s the only way
I ever look at you
I don’t want just your thoughts
Make me alive
All days of my life

I’ve lost it all
I feel it so strongly
That I can’t deny

You used to be so close to me
Not one question
It was meant to be
But days of dread outnumber precious ones
I don’t want to do this
But it’s the only thing I feel

We’ve lost so much
Oh please, don’t let this fade
Wake up
I know deep inside that heart
Is something more than spark
Wake up
I know you so well
I believe it won’t ever run out
Wake up
I want to touch the fire again
Nothing is ever too much
‘Cause you have my entirety
So blessed when you and me
Can run abound so free

It’s not every day that you’ll see
Something so beautiful
It’s not every day that I’d feel scar free
But when I do, I know all I want is you

The past is my eternal suicide
I don’t know if it will ever stop haunting me
But it’s the only way I can feel heaven
You’re my angel and giving up is unacceptable
If all that’s left of me would be you
Then so be it, that’s all I want

0 comments: